Monday, April 17, 2006

Last Plea for Help! (MS150)

I swear this will be the last I write about this, and I will keep it brief.  First, a very sincere thank you to those who were kind and generous in helping me with my MS150 pledge.  Second, I could still use some help from anyone else, again looking only for $10 or $20 pocket change from those who wouldn’t mind.  No pressure, no obligation.  If you’d like though, you could think of this as paying in advance to read the high comedy recap of my biking into Austin without feeling in my wrists, back, or feet.  
Paypal to: EvanMS150@gmail.com
Or
http://www.ms150.org/ms150/donate/ (enter Evan Johnson, emjohn@hotmail.com)

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Done. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

7:51 PM, April 17, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doh. Keep meaning to do this. Promise - today it will be done.

Now go kick some arse.

7:40 AM, April 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home